Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas.

Here are a few Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas I came across on Pinterest



It seems that brown paper is really versatile! You can really dress it up for any occasion.

Here are a few presents I've wrapped already.
I'm just kind of mixing my papers up.
I had grand plans of doing some rosettes as gift tags but then I couldn't get motivated! 
I'm using gift tags from inside the Donna Hay magazine!


What's your wrapping theme this year?

10 comments:

  1. I love using brown paper. It looks so good with anything! I done a similar post to this a couple of weeks ago!

    Zara x

    http://hello-zara.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ma using the donna hay gift tags as well and I have also the same wrap as you with a few others from last year. Merry Christmas to you and your family Simone.

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds Vicki! Merry Christmas to you and your family too x

      Delete
  3. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.mirandamichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using brown paper, too... But I have managed to find some in a chevron pattern and also polka dots as well. I haven't thought about gift tags yet, but there is nothing like a brown paper package tied with string, is there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing Teresa, yes simple is best sometimes! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment :) You just made my day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover