Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Long Weekend :)



Wishing you all a wonderful long weekend and Happy Australia Day for tomorrow.
We don't have any plans as Simon will still be working tomorrow afternoon and my job over the weekend is to label all of the boys school things and cover their books. Fun times!!

Australia Day is just an excuse for me to buy lamingtons which we all love :) 
Also how cute is this puzzle we have with all of the "Aussie" sometimes food?!

What are you up to?

image my own

2 comments:

  1. Off to buy lamingtons this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I absolutely love your aussie food puzzle! It's making me hungry and ditto on the book covering, all I can say is thank goodness we have a long weekend to get it done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover