Sunday, January 15, 2012

Question & Answer session - very random!



I saw this random quiz somewhere the other day (I was click, click, clicking and can't remember where it was!) 
I thought I would share some of my answers with you :)

1. Grab the nearest book to you and turn to page 23 and read line 17.
The Paris Wife - Paula McLain. "Was Ernest someone to watch out for? He seemed so sincere and forthcoming."

2. What does your last text message say from someone?
It's going to be awful tomorrow! Should we make it another day? Don't want to crash your house on a rainy day.

3. Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Hmmm, a guy in high school said he wrote this song about me but it turned out to be some obscure band instead! 
I also once had ACDC's "You Shook me all Night Long dedicated to me in front of 100's of people. How embarrassing!

4. Ever stuck a random object up your nose?
I think I was about 3 and I shoved a bean bag ball up my nose and had to go to the hospital to have it removed. This started a spate of "copy cats", my sister than put lego up her nose and my cousin put a pebble from her fish tank up her nose!

5. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
I prefer to be behind the camera as I think I take better pics than my husband! But every now and then I have to make sure I include myself in family pics as I don't want to regret not having enough pics of me and the boys.

6. Do you believe in karma?
I think I do. What is that saying? 
Karma is only a bitch if you are!

7. Who is your celebrity crush?
Like most women these days I have a celeb crush on Ryan Gosling :)

8. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Only in the privacy of my own pool! But I do remember skinny dipping after a work Xmas party with about 8 other people, some were nude, some in undies (I kept mine on!) Lots of embarrassed faces on Monday! Priceless :)

9. How do you vent your anger?
I like to yell and maybe throw the occasional thing!
I do love boxing though, my husband won the NSW boxing title a few years ago so sometimes I tell him to get his pads and gloves out!

10. Do you have a collection of anything?
I collect coffee table books and vintage mirrors. 

11. What is a sound you hate, sound you love?
I hate the sound of a tv left on with no one watching it (boys!). As soon as I turn it off someone will pop out of another room and say "Hey, I was watching that!"


 The sweetest sound in the world is my loved ones saying I love you to me. We are a very lovey, dovey family with our 'I love you's'. I hope the boys always stay that way :)


Simone xx

4 comments:

  1. I like that, good questions and answers (ACDC how embarrassment!!)...may have to copy that one and post as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I shoved a bean bag ball up my nose as a little girl too :) Great minds think alike? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure had fun reading these sorts of questions and answers you've just shared, and while reading, I've found myself creating answers within my thoughts as well. Very funny! I've just answered it all too. :) That was amazing!

    Verandahs Adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently saw Ryan Gosling in 'Blue Valentine' with Michele Williams and he was awesome!!! I mean awe-some! If I wasn't a fan before, I certainly am now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover