Thursday, December 1, 2011

Summer Loving...

Here are a few pics in celebration of Summer, (although today was a little chilly!)
Can't wait for endless days of warm weather  and swimming.



Love this pool!


Delicious punch, non alcoholic for me this Summer!



Mmmm Seafood :)



You can never have too many dresses or skirts in Summer. 
Are you a hat person?


I love a dip in the ocean or do you prefer the pool?


The boys only have one more week left of school and then we are all on holidays including Simon. 
I can't wait. Love the break from routine and the anticipation leading up to Christmas.

Simone xx

images via pinterest


3 comments:

  1. Hi Simone, it was actually a bit chilly up here today with rain too. I love these pictures, lost in daydreams....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Simone, bring on the long warm days and endless swimming... of which I do prefer the beach, always feels alot fresher than the pool. Though the pool in your pic I would not turn down, it's gorgeous.
    I can't believe school is almost out for the end of the year, this year has flown by so quickly.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Great selections here, love to try chillin' out some cool punch. Crab spread really ask my for tummies attention. Have fun :D

    buy aion account

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover