Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gorgeous Art.

I'm loving these gorgeous, dreamy artworks lately.
Now to find a spare wall to hang some paintings. Time to rearrange a few things I think!

thinkrunway.blogspot.com

via observando.net

via Candace Weir - pinterest

Art from Sketch42

Unfortunately I'm not sure who the various artists are as I found them on Pinterest. 

I'm so inspired by these talented artists and we have so many fab artists amongst us such as Anna, Kerri, Laura and Alisa. Just to name a few!
How are you at the arts?
Any other creative types out there?

Simone xx

PS - Don't forget about my Giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. I think the first one is by Leigh Viner, I follow her blog and love her work. There are so many talented people out there :)
    Have a great day Simone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. art is my passion and when i see artworks displayed i just adore and admire everyone's talents.
    ooh i'm a big fan of watercolor paintings ,these paintings are amazing..great finds simone. i love seeing other artists work at there bests, Anna,Laura,Alisa and kerri's work truly amazing and very talented indeed:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw shucks Simone! Thankyou for your kind words :)
    I love all of the works above. So striking! I also love the work of Melbourne Artist Bec Winnel. Similar to those above but with more muted tones and a hint of fantasy. Have a lovely day beautiful lady xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover