Saturday, May 14, 2011

A weekend away!

I'm so excited for this weekend!
Hubby and I are off on a weekend away, not too far away mind you!
 Just over the Bridge but I can't wait to do all those things that I never get a chance to do during our busy weekends!

Hmmm what to do first?! I reread this post here, to refresh myself on all those shops I want to browse. Maybe a couple of markets thrown in. Cocktails here, (I love the styling!)lunch maybe here, a dinner here or here. A pitt stop here. 
We are staying near here.

Maybe I could fit in a bit more shopping here and here (I'm loving Well, I don't know how I will fit it all in but I need to have options!

Anyhoo that's me for the weekend, how about you?
What are you up to?

Simone xx

As you know I am in the running for the Kidspot Top 50 Bloggers competition. You can read one of my challenges here. Love to hear your opinion and what drives you!

image via pinterest


  1. Oooohhhh, I am jealous, Simone :) Have a wonderful time, would love to hear all about it next week.

    Katena x

  2. Enjoy your weekend, it sounds like you are going to be very busy having fun! ;-)

  3. Oh have a blast, my husband is coming home, yahoo!! I have 9 whole days with him, we have parent teacher interviews, 4 chilren running cross country, will be the most lovely parenty type of week. Dashing to Sydney tomorrow, secretly want to skip the parents & in-laws to go shopping, look around, do things with just MY family & then home again, to snuggle down for a -6C Sunday night, brrrr, love Posie

  4. Sounds fabulous, have a lovely weekend.x


Thanks for leaving a comment :) You just made my day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover