Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Christmas Decorations that caught my eye this year!

Here are a few of my favourite Christmas decorations that I've come across in the shops and online this year.  For my tree I love to add some sparkle, mixed metallics and I love the pop of white decorations against the green of the tree. 

The boys have their own mini Christmas trees in their rooms and their own Christmas cushions but I would love to add some Christmas sheets to the mix. Fun!

I've listed where to shop these decorations below....


White Christmas Bells - Freedom

Santa cushion - Pottery Barn Kids

Let it Snow ornament - Big W

Sparkly initial ornament - Big W

Wooden Star - Kmart

Garland - Kmart

White sleigh - Target

Christmas Tree Wall Hanging - Adairs

Reindeer - Target

Sparkly stars - Kmart

Hamsa Hand ornament - West Elm Aus.
(Hamsa hand is a gesture of happiness, peace + prosperity)

Letter to Santa cushion - Pottery Barn Kids

Merry Christmas banner - Kmart

Grinch sheet set - Pottery Barn Kids

Ballerina ornament - Big W

Dog ornament - Adairs

Mini bottlebrush trees - Kmart

Ornaments - Adairs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover