Sunday, March 10, 2019

STILLS - Lately......

How have you been? 
I thought I'd pop in and share some photos from around here lately

I stopped into The Pot Warehouse in Mona Vale the other day for a browse and came home with a few new plants. You can never have enough greenery.



We had lunch at Park House Food and Liquor next door. 
Beautiful interiors and delicious food. The perfect combo!




Dash loved my new leopard print linen and made himself right at home. 
He loves to nap the day away.


We caught up with family at home.


Friday's are usually for catch ups and lunch out.
We tried out Manly Greenhouse and I loved the decor and the pizzas. It's a 3 level restaurant in a wonderful location opposite the beach.



Have a great week!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover