Saturday, October 13, 2018

Art in my home - my favourites at the moment

It's lovely to be home after our holiday and I've enjoyed pottering around the house since I've been back, changing up a few things here and there.

One of the things I've got plans to refresh is this gallery wall below.

 I'm going to keep a few of the prints and change out the rest. I'm also going to make it all white frames except for the large print in the middle.  

I always get asked on where I buy my art work for the house so I'd thought I'd share some of my favourites lately.....



Some of my favourite "summer vibe" prints below ......
You can find them on Etsy at LILAxLOLA  or Olive et Oriel

My big coloured print in the middle  of the gallery wall was picked up last year on sale at Freedom
Although I think you can find it through Warranbrooke stockists


I love the pop of pink in this room with the kombi print above the bed
Also I think the nude line drawings are lovely for the bedroom

Kombi via Etsy - Crown Prints
Nudes - @theheraseries on Instagram
Gemini print - @sundaylane on Instagram








I couldn't resist this Morocco print when I first saw it. It feels pretty and exotic. 
Maybe I'll make plans to travel there one day....
Print via Warranbrooke - check for stockists.




Other pink prints via Desenio


Some cute prints in Noah's room to show his love of the beach.

The Aloha print is from @lonelyseaa on Instagram
The Little Frother is from @thezookeeper_ on Instagram





The rest of these prints are via Desenio

These prints on my desk are via Jasmine Dowling. 
She always has amazing prints in cool colours.


I always get asked about which frames I use and lately I've been getting most of my frames from Kmart. They have the large 60 x 90cm frames in both white and a natural wood colour.
They also have smaller white frames in A4 and A3 size. I also like their gold A4 frames.



With the prints I buy off Etsy most of them are downloaded files that enable me to print out the best size for the space. I get mine printed at OfficeWorks. 


Another type of art for my walls are these tiles. Most of them are from Ahoy Trader (Jai Vasicek)

I orginally started collecting them each time we went to Byron Bay for holidays so they are great reminders of our trips. I've also added a few pieces from A Boy Named Aaron who I found via Instagram. 


I hope that gives you a few tips on where to buy some art for your home. Art doesn't have to break the bank to make a huge impact in a room. 
It's great to mix and match different vibes and add interest to your walls.

Do you change up your art often? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover