Sunday, March 18, 2018

Around here lately.....

I thought I'd pop in and share some photos of what we've been up to lately. 

This summer weather is still hanging around and we are taking full advantage of it! Trips to the beach and dips in the pool are still making up a big part of our weekends. We had a visit to the zoo, I found some fab new bath products and received new bedlinen. It's all happening ;)

We hadn't been to Taronga Zoo in years and it was really lovely to wander around it the other day. There were lots of changes and more interactive experiences with the animals. Plus a cool "Wild Ropes" course we might go back and try.




We finished off the day with a swim at Balmoral. I think most of Sydney was there!



I received some new bed linen the other day and I am loving the fresh colour combination. 
Those dots make me happy! You can find them here


The pool is still getting quite a work out. The boys never get tired of swimming and jumping on the inflatables! I'm really loving how the hedge has finished off this area. 


I decided to do a little bit of Easter decorating in the kitchen. These wooden eggs and bunny from Adairs add a cute touch. The wooden blocks are from Kmart and the green bunny was from Woolies.
I did have a little bowl of Easter eggs on the bench but they are long gone!


I bought a new skin for my laptop. I'm loving the terrazzo look and these pastel colours. You can find it here. I also bought a couple of new necklaces. They are from here


I was in Target the other day and came across these gorgeous bath products. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging plus they smell amazing too! Find them here


I finally restocked my Etsy shop with some new crystals. These mixed boxes are always a hit.
You can shop them here


So that is just a snippet of what we've been up to lately. This week will be a busy one as Noah turns 6 on Friday and is having a party with all the boys from his kindy class. 

This is the first year he has wanted a big party and I'm so excited for him. He has grown up so much these last few weeks since he has started school. 

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover