Thursday, January 11, 2018

Rae's on Wategos - Relaxed Glamour

Whenever we are in Byron Bay we always take a drive past Wategos Beach on our way up to the lighthouse. One building you can't help but notice is Rae's on Wategos a boutique beach hotel nestled amongst the trees right by the beach. It has always been on my list of places to visit but I've never had the chance as I think it is a place better appreciated sans kids. 

As I was flicking through the latest issue of Real Living magazine I noticed that Rae's had been given a makeover. I am loving the new relaxed beachy glamour. I can't get enough of the neutral tones and use of different textures. It's just stunning! I love that the hotel has retained it's own style and hasn't succombed to the traditional beach look.

What do you think?











Seeing these pictures definitely makes me want to stay.

Have you been to Rae's?


Grab the latest copy of Real Living Magazine to read all the details x

All photos via Real Living Magazine + @RaesonWategos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover