Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The prettiest way to travel - a renovation on a motor home.


I first came across Pauline's gorgeous photos of her travels on Instagram. 

Then I noticed they were doing their trip in the prettiest motor home. I was amazed to see how cosy and stylish she managed to make such a small space. She recently wrote a blog post on how they renovated this motor home in a week. You can read all of the details here

Below I've included photos of their gorgeous space. What a great way to travel!









I have noticed so many families lately packing up their lives and setting out for a year of travel. Either in a caravan around Australia or even further with a world trip.

It's such a huge step! Is it something you can see yourself doing?


All photos courtesy of paulinemorrisey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover