Thursday, December 15, 2016

Get the Christmas look at Kmart.

The excitement in the house is at an all time high as we get closer to Christmas Day.
The house is decorated, the presents wrapped and the countdown is on!
It's my favourite time of the year and I love all the traditions that go with it. 

I've collected most of my Christmas decorations over the years but I'm always happy to add some new pieces to our collection. The Kmart catalogue was in our mailbox the other day and I loved how they had styled all of their Christmas looks. So I decided to pop into Kmart and of course I couldn't resist picking up a few new bits and pieces to add some Christmas cheer around the house.
Has anyone left Kmart empty handed? I certainly haven't!!!!




I took home a wooden star, a gold wire noel, a light filled bell jar, 2 empty bell jars that I could pop my own christmas scene under and some tree decorations.



Some of my favourite picks from the Kmart Christmas collection..........


They have so many lovely Christmassy things for a great price! Also lots of plates, linen and decorative pieces to create an amazing Christmas table.



You can shop the whole Kmart section here
Also there is a 24 hour Kmart at Southgate Shopping Centre, Sylvania! How wonderful is that?!

Have you popped into Kmart lately? Is your home ready for Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link. I love the little christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover