Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday's Wish List

Wednesday's wish list consists of a pretty palette and a few items I would love for my Spring wardrobe. Hurry up Spring! You can't come soon enough for me this year.


Bag, dress, skirt, top, watch and earrings from here

Shoes from here


I'm loving the fresh shape of the bucket bag and the dainty earrings for this season.
 Also I can't wait to pop on a skirt and top without needing other layers to protect against the cold.

Here are a few other Spring looks I love......







Has your mind turned to Spring yet?

2 comments:

  1. Love your wish list Simone, especially the watch, bag and skirt! It's starting to feel a little like spring here at home, the days have been so warm it's just lovely. I would actually love a denim skirt like the one in the fourth pic above, thanks for the inspo....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - the watch is gorgeous, I think I might have to add to my wishlist too! Can't go past a good neutral palette for Spring xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover