Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Lane - one of my favourite office spaces.

Everytime I come across a photo of The Lane's office space it stops me in my tracks.

It is stunning!
It really appeals to me with the all white scheme, beaded chandelier and wrought iron lacework on the balconies. I love the mix of textures with the brick, wood, iron and tiles.
 It's the perfect headquarters for a company dealing in all things beautiful.








I also love browsing their site for inspiration in entertaining, travel, fashion, jewellery.
My wedding has been and gone but I still love looking at pretty things and using the ideas in every day life. 
Below are a few of my favourite images from The Lane's portfolio and Pinterest boards.













Do you follow any wedding sites purely for the pretty pictures?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover