Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Home Tour - Lotta Agaton - Stockholm apartment

Today I'm sharing some photos of freelance stylist Lotta Agaton's Stockholm apartment that she recently sold.  I came across a photo of Lotta's kitchen and I was curious to see how the rest of the home was styled.  It is very light and Nordic in style. Monochrome tones and natural finishes.

I think I was attracted to the white scheme as I think that is the direction we are heading in with our refurbishments/renovations.  With white floors, walls and some white furniture I'm looking at ideas to add warmth and colour with plants and homewares.

Take a look - 














More of Lotta's styling below



What do you think?
Are you a fan of the monochrome look?

All photos via http://www.lottaagaton.se

3 comments:

  1. I love it! We've just bought a place and I think most of it will be monochrome with a few pops of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of monochrome here! Will have to do a post of our monochrome house... I'm still setting up this new place so that may be a little while yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of monochrome here! Will have to do a post of our monochrome house... I'm still setting up this new place so that may be a little while yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover