Sunday, November 2, 2014

Stills - my week in photos

The summery weather meant it was time to bring out the dresses. This one is from Little Tienda

We did the Bondi to Tamarama walk and checked out Sculpture by the Sea


I had lunch at Kitchen by Mike with some friends and checked out Koskela afterwards

We bought out the old school ice cream for dessert. 
 All flavours are currently being eaten ;)

Noah loved his ice cream  and I am loving his cute t shirt from Mini Mayhem

 Mum's house was looking extra pretty this week 

Halloween was lots of fun and the boys loved celebrating and trick or treating with their friends

Fresh sheets and new pillowcases from Kip and Co

I shared a few of my favourite beauty & fashion loves over at Style on V

I managed to take a snap of all of the boys.

We added a couple of flamingos to the garden, ready for summer

How has your week been?

5 comments:

  1. Loved these pics! Especially loved the dress, the ice cream, and the flowers at your mum's place. Looks like you had a gorgeous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics just make me smile Simone. Every single time! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover