Monday, October 27, 2014

My favourite items for Summer Entertaining.

Now that we have had a few successive days of gorgeous sunny weather, my mind has started turning towards Summer entertaining.

Our house lends itself to Summer entertaining as the back of the house opens up into our covered outdoor lounge area, BBQ, backyard and pool. Everything flows and having people over seems easy.

Here are a few of my favourite things to have on hand for entertaining friends in the warmer weather.


1. Fun drinks tray by Kate Spade found here

2. Perfect Summery door mat. I need this!

3. Inflatable donut ring, a must have for the pool

4. A cute drink dispenser

5. A bright new take on a salad bowl

6. These headbands scream fun!

7. I love these fun molds for either ice or chocolates

8. A chic drinks trolley for a fab price

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover