Thursday, June 26, 2014

Links I'm loving this week.

Here are a few links that caught my eye this week x
I thought these printable HouseWarming Invitations & Moving Announcements were so cute. As seen on Oh Happy Day
This photography lesson on How to rock sun flare was so beautiful with useful tips. As seen at Fat Mum Slim
I'm obsessed with Weaved Wall Hangings at the moment. 
I loved this post on 10+ Amazing Weaved Wall Hangings on Etsy as seen on Poppytalk
I was swooning over this House Tour at The Doctor's Closet
This recipe for Chicken rice vegetable soup looks delicious and perfect for winter. As seen on parentpretty.com
Anything catch your eye?

I've been reading blogs for about 5 years now and I come across so many wonderful posts. I am really going to make a habit of passing on the links I love each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover