Friday, November 8, 2013

This week....


How my side of the bed looked this week. Pillowcases from Adairs


Friends came over for a catch up. Is there anything better than nibbles?


My roses are dying so I cut them down and popped them in my new vase from Typo.
It was supposed to be a pencil holder but it seems to be waterproof so far!


My lightbox message this week. Happiness is always in fashion ;)


I went to an art exhibition with a friend this week featuring Jacquie Fink's knitting. The pieces were so fabulous.




Someone has discovered the ipad and The Wiggles this week. He loves them! I think I have been listening to The Wiggles for almost 11 years now. I definitely know the songs.


I drew the winner for my Instagram Giveaway today. Thank you so much to everyone that entered!

I'm getting ready for a garage sale tomorrow and looking forward to a Sunday with no plans.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR SIDE OF THE BED. WHERE MAY I ASK IS THAT PINK ROUND CUSHION FROM??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover