Sunday, June 17, 2012

What caught my eye this week.....

This week has just flown by don't you think?! 
What caught my eye this week was:

This book cover caught my eye, I would love to have a look at it. I'm always up for new ideas for the boys rooms.


Napoleon's Luminous Lip Veil. So glossy and so many colours.
It's a good one to keep in your bag.
This patterned rug caught my eye at Freedom. Love the colours too.




I HAD to watch Lara Bingle's reality show. I wasn't expecting much but from the first episode she came across quite nice. 
Did you watch?


Nikki from Styling You's instagram pic of her flourless orange cake with a drizzle of chocolate. Yummo. A recipe I want to make. Nikki said she found her recipe on Taste.com.au but used Natvia instead of sugar and chocolate instead of syrup.



Paperbark Camp caught my eye again. I'm not a fan of camping but I could do glamping! Maybe something to think about for a couple of days preferably in the warmer weather in Spring.


I also saw this book on Instagram from myfabulousdesigns. 
Looks very cute!


Emily from The Beetle Shack caught my eye in her winter floral.
 I liked the dress so much I ordered it myself :)


Also this week while Simon was in Bali enjoying the sun and surf (!)he was also scouting a few places for a family holiday. He's thinking here. Doesn't it look dreamy, especially considering the rain we have had in Sydney this week.


Taken on Simon's iphone.

So how has your week been? What caught your eye?

Simone xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh now that last pic has caughtt my eye too....oh to be somewhere warm and tropical :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks pretty easy on the eye to me!
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that lip gloss and the floor rug, gorgeous! The Bali holiday location looks unbelievable too... I could so do with some of that action right now! Hope your week of solo parenting has been ok for you Simone xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh thanks for including my cake - I actually ended up freezing it in slices and it's still going strong this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That camping looked so awesome I rang them to get some prices etc but unfortunately they don't take kids under 6 and can't accommodate 3 kids :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh which place is this in Bali, Simone? Are you thinking of going with the kids? I have taken mine a few times .... love it there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover