Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting Healthy!


Right, its time for me to find that motivation and get back on track with my diet and exercise. After a couple of months of the good life, Easter, birthday parties, dinners & cocktails my lifestyle could do with a good detox. 

Now I'm not talking anything extreme as Beyonce's liquid diet or Madonna's Macrobiotic diet, just good old fashioned fruit, protein and vegies and some walking, pump classes etc.

I will be trying to do some form of exercise a day. I know I will feel so much better in a months time. Everything is getting to me. I feel sluggish, look overweight, and I feel I want to come out of the hibernation of winter feeling and looking good.

I'm trying to think of the warmer weather and how great I will feel when I want to go to the beach with the boys or slip on a summer dress. How do you stay motivated in winter?








                                                                                                        images from iheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover